Wednesday, September 14, 2011

B-A-N-A-N-A-S! (& carrots, peaches, green beans...)

This post is so so late, but better late than never right?!

We started solids a few weeks ago when we were in AZ visiting Grammie and Opa (David's parents!) Sawyer was one hungry baby to say the least. From the moment we started he hasn't looked back! He grabbed the spoon out of my hand and started shoveling it in on his own...apparently I wasn't moving fast enough. We started with Bananas and have since conquered many other fruits and veggies. David is just dying to give the kid meat but I'm just not quite ready for that! I don't know why but I feel like once he starts eating meat he is officially a big kid (I'm desperately trying to hold onto my baby days).

Below are some pics of his first foods and our sweet visit with David's family!






I got this Mom  




  
Are you serious? I really get to have this?


He loved their little dog Lily, every time she barked he would just laugh and laugh 
Giving Grammie kisses. He loves grabbing your face and giving big kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment